Welcome, Students!


In preparation for getting a new job, your student employment file must be complete.  Before you can begin work, you must complete and submit all of the following forms to the Financial Aid Office.

Departmental Authorization Request 2021

Graduate Work Study Application 2021

I-9 Hire Packet

Now, you can proceed to the next step which is to Find A Job!